Thursday, October 23, 2008

Figuring this out...slowly!

As you can see, I've been playing with my blog a little bit. Still not sure how to do some of the neat things, but I'm still trying.

We've had a crazy day today driving all over town to find Halloween costumes. I know, I waited a little late to get started, but that's just me! Anyway, after going to 4 stores I finally got all 3 of the kids their costume of choice. What happened to the days when you decided what they would be? I think it was a lot easier then! May I also add how ridiculously expensive costumes are...OMG! I'm not gonna put in this blog how much money 3 costumes cost...I'm sick! Anywho, we have a United States Army Soldier, Sharpay from High School Musical, and Super Girl. I think we'll have lots of fun Trick-or-Treating this year...if only we knew where to go! Check back later for the details, because with the Rookard Bunch, there's bound to be a story!

2 comments:

CC said...

Hey, you need to learn how to spell. Is Grace going as a marker??? Or as Sharpay??? LOL!!!

kahlanne said...

I love your new background. So I see you found the costumes. Don't you just love my child? LOL. Talk to you soon!