Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008

I know, I'm behind! I've already changed my background to Thanksgiving and I haven't even blogged about Halloween! Oh well!!

Our Halloween this year was so much fun. The kids had fun picking out their costumes and getting all dressed up. Garrett was a soldier this year, Grace was Sharpay from High School Musical, and Anna Claire was Supergirl. We were invited to a neighborhood block party with some friends from Trey's work. This was great being how we were new to the area and didn't know where to go. Thanks Jenn and Dave!!! Here's a few pics from the party and trick-or-treating.

Sharpay and Supergirl



Soldier(before face was painted)



At the party



The Parade




Trick-or-Treat





Random Pics








Okay, I've put off enough housework/homeschool to do 2 blogs in 1 day. So, with that being said, I gotta go! Hope you enjoy our stories as much as we like to share them. Until next time....

The Rookard Bunch

1 comment:

CC said...

YOU TOOK MY BACKGROUND!!! UGHHH....JK! I COULD REALLY CARE LESS! LUV YA, CC :)