Thursday, November 13, 2008

Someone call the Doctor.....

I must be sick!! I woke up at 8 this morning and it's now 10:15. Here's a list of things I've already done today:

1. Took a bath and read a chapter in my new book, Twlight ( so far, so good!)
2. Washed and dried 2 loads of clothes
3. Did art projects with the kids
4. Made supper for tonight (Homemade Vegetable Soup from scratch)
5. Mixed together a cake mix and put it in the oven
6. Left a sweet message on my friend's blog
7. checked my e-mail
8. Took out the trash
9. Cleaned the kitchen
10. Loaded the dishwasher and started it
11. Oh, I had to unload the dishwasher first!!!

Whew, I'm tired just thinking about what all I have done! I'm a bit surprised since I usually like to waste my time doing absolutely nothing. We're about to start school for the day as well. I don't know what's gotten into me. Maybe I'm just excited to be going home to see my peeps. It's not until next weekend, but it's getting me through right now! Who knows, I may even start packing!!! Gotta go for now, the oven timer just went off...gotta cake to decorate!

3 comments:

kahlanne said...

Wow! I haven't done a thing. Just kidding...I did wash a load of clothes and some schoolwork. Off to a slow start though. Hey, are you coming that soon...maybe we should postpone it. Not sure I am ready for your gang. LOL...the kids are driving me nuts!

kahlanne said...

Hey gal...You've been tagged!

Take a look at my blog. Hopefully you won't be too mad to follow thru. LOL.

CC said...

Who are you and what have you done with Mrs. Carrie??? We(meaning me, nate, annie, and kinda evie) really have drove my mom nuts(ohhh wait...she already is) about you guyz comin. i hate to admit it but even I cant wait! bye!