Thursday, February 19, 2009

Project 365

I know...I said that I would have pics of the house up by now, but I don't. But, I am starting a new project that I think will be really fun. It's called Project 365. I'm going to take a picture a day for a whole year and then do an album and look back over our year in a new place. Another friend of mine is doing this and I thought I'd give it a try. I love photography anyway, so it should be fun. I'll also try to post something everyday as well....maybe I should shoot for every week!

We just got kicked off with our soccer season. Garrett is playing in U-11 this year and his coach seems to really have it together. Trey is also going to be the assistant coach. It's really nice for Trey to have a normal job with normal hours. He's worked crazy hours and traveled so much that this will be the 1st time since Garrett's been playing that he can actually commit to helping. He's really excited and so is Garrett. Grace has moved up to U-8 and is still by far the shortest, smallest person on her team. Back home in La, she was on an all girls team and now she's 1 of the 2 girls that are on the team. I don't think it matters much to her. She's a tough one and I bet she'll give most of the boys a good run for their money. Her coach is British and hopefully this is a good thing since soccer is life across the pond. He's already noticed her speed and no fear attitude. So, hopefully, this will be a great soccer season and will give us another outlet to meet people in our area.

I'll leave you with a few pics that I do have of the house that I took about a month ago. Also, you'll see the "art" that I made for the girls room. I promise to get more pics of our new furniture and other projects on here soon. Must go for now...gotta get Anna Claire to story time at the library!



Riley the Pup.....One of our craziest adventures in the new house!



The girls room painted with my little paper project!





2 comments:

CC said...

hey mrs. carrie! well, first of all, yalls dog is ADORABLE! so cute.. second, annaclaire and graces room is really cute too! actually, i was plannin on doin brown wit a pink stripe instead of pink wit a brown stripe.

CC said...

ha! you said 'we just got kicked off with our soccer season' and i thought it said yall got kickd out of soccer! i was like wat?!? lol.
love ya,
CC :) <3