Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to the blog world

Hello all. Sorry I haven't blogged in forever. We've been super busy getting settled into our new digs! All boxes are gone, but we still have things to put on the walls. We're trying to hold out in the living room until we figure out what color we want to paint it. I was able to print some pics of our travels from the summer and frame. I must say so myself that they are awesome! I plan to do a collage in the living room soon. I've also made the girls some accessories for their room. We painted it a bubble gum pink with a chocolate stripe in the middle. I went to Hobby Lobby and got some coordinating scrapbook paper, a white frame, and some letters. I layered the paper and spelled out their names with the letters and framed it. It's looks really good and I have some orders to do some for some friends and neighbors. Who knows, it may turn into something! Other than house stuff, not too much has been happening around here. Garrett and Grace start soccer practice this week. We're really excited about it. Our kids love soccer, so I hope this new league will be good for them. Also, they will be able to make lots of new friends. Anna Claire opted not to play soccer this time around, so she'll be starting gymnastics soon. By the way, she just turned 5! I know, I can't believe that my baby girl is 5!!! We're having a small party for her this weekend. Some neighborhood friends and friends from church are gonna come. It should be fun and it'll be one of the "first" parties we'll have at our new house. That's about all going on in the Rookard Bunch for now. I need to run so I can finish supper and get my soccer star to practice!

1 comment:

kahlanne said...

Excuses Excuses! You really should post pics with your new furniture and stuff so we could see what you are working with. Not seeing...I say Hot Pink is a great color. LOL.